The 2023 Des Moines Concours Committee is pleased to announce the 13 classes that will be on display September 10, 2023 at the Pappajohn Sculpture Park in downtown Des Moines. These classes include four special featured classes which celebrate special automotive anniversaries or luxury.
2023 Full Class List
- Antiques– Vehicles produced from the beginning of motor vehicles through 1927
- Early Collectibles– A broad range of cars and trucks produced between 1928 and 1942
- Atomic Age Collectibles– Vehicles with post-war styling built between 1946 and 1957
- Space Age Collectibles– Tailfins, chrome and sleek body lines, produced from 1958 to 1969
- Preservation– Unaltered survivors produced before 1973
- Classics– Luxury, limited production automobiles produced from 1915 to 1948
- Exotics– Speed, rarity, and provocative designs make these cars an attraction to everyone
- American Muscle – High-performance, rear-wheel drive, mid and full-size models up to 1973
- Motorcycles– Mechanical icons that influenced cultures with their design and engineering
- Riviera 60th Anniversary (new) – Buick’s personal luxury cars produced from 1963 to 1973
- Alfa Romeo (new)– Celebrating the luxury/sport automobile manufacturer of Milan
- Corvette 70th Anniversary(new)– Eight generations of the grand touring American icon.
- Nash Metropolitan 70th Anniversary (new) – The pioneering subcompact economy car
Applications Are Now Being Accepted
It’s easy to apply to be an exhibitor! Once your application has been submitted and reviewed for completeness, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt and any next steps you may need to take.
The class chairs review the applications, contact applicants with any questions and then send letters accepting or rejecting the entry in a timely manner. The deadline to apply is August 1st, but we recommend applying as soon as possible as some classes fill quickly.