There’s something for everyone at the Des Moines Concours!
August 22, 2023
Here’s what you can expect on Sunday, September 10th:
- Enjoy the closed down streets and wide-open grassy areas at the Pappajohn Sculpture Park with your family and friends
- Twelve different classes of cars & motorcycles will be on display. The exhibitors will be ready to share their personal stories and history of their vehicles
- Celebrating 70 years of the Corvette with 17 exhibitors with vehicles from 1953 to 2023
- 1 of the 17 Corvettes being featured is a 1963 Corvette Z06 along with an amazing display from the Premier Chevy Dealers, the Concours Presenting Sponsor
- Be sure to check out the 2021 Iowa State University PrISUm Solar Car
- Radio-controlled car racetrack for all ages sponsored by Hobby Haven
- Photo booth sponsored by Snap-on Tools
- Watch the digital jumbo screen showcasing our sponsors and don’t miss a thing with the extensive sound system featuring interviews with our exhibitors, sponsors and attendees
- Multiple food and service & vendor booths
- Emcees Steve Karlin and Todd Magel will be bringing their love of the automobile to the Awards Ceremony at 2:45pm. Following the ceremony is the rumble of the Roar at Four
Because of organizations like the Iowa Automotive Heritage Foundation, in 2022, four Children’s Cancer Connection summer camp sessions provided 55 families, for a total of 256 campers, an opportunity to connect with others on a similar journey and experience camp together. Help us continue the Foundation’s commitment in 2023!